Friday, April 25, 2014

Fashion Friday #3: Delia's Spring '97 Catalog

My favorite part of these old catalogs is how you could email your order by sending it to their AOL address. And there wasn't a Delia's site to speak of yet.

I've scanned the whole catalog but flickr is being a jerk and won't upload the pics. So here are a few for now, and I promise to link to the album once it's done. In the meantime, I'm totally inspired to recreate all these outfits. Too soon for a 1997 revival look?

**Update: All catalog pages now available for your viewing pleasure on flickr!






3 comments:

  1. I totally had 3 pairs of those fatigue pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... https://roycollections.com/eid-mehndi-designs/

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment? Schwing!